After consolidation during the year 2012, Waka Hotels & Resorts, is now operating the following business entities in Bali :
WakaGangga, Gangga Beach, Tabanan, Bali
WakaGangga is undergoing complete renovation and redevelopment to harness the beauty of the oceanfront site on a black sand surf beach surrounded by the thriving emerald green rice terraces. Offering luxury and privacy along with a full menu of resort services, WakaGangga will become a destination of choice for the discerning travelers seeking tranquility and natural beauty of the island.
After 10 years operation, the resort was closed in May 2012 and it is scheduled to reopen in mid 2013.
Waka Sailing Catamaran, Benoa Harbour, Bali
The intimate 30-seater twin hull sailing Catamaran operates round day trips between Bali and the nearby Nusa Lembongan island which is famous for snorkeling and scuba diving, every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. During high season months of July, August, November & December, an additional departure is available on Thursdays.
Waka Sailing Catamaran is also popular for private charters on the remaining days of the week.
Waka Beach Club, Tanjung Sanghyang, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
A new Waka Beach Club is in advanced development stage, set for opening in mid 2013, on Tanjung Sanghyang Bay, famous for its soft white sand beach and blue ocean at Nusa Lembongan.
The Waka Beach Club will offer ocean front recreation and dining in comfortable surroundings to all day visitors arriving from Bali on Waka Sailing Catamaran, private yachts and the residents on the island. The facilities will include:
· A smart casual all day dining, double storey thatch roofed restaurant, serving Indonesian, Asian and International cuisines. The Bar and restaurant seating on the upper floor will offer sweeping ocean views, chilled tropical cocktails, fresh fruit juices and freshly grilled catch of the day.
· Swimming pool.
· Spa therapy rooms for couples
· Fitness centre.
· Kids Club – a supervised facility for children aged 2 to 10 years offering a play area, sand pit, puzzles, lego and sketching.
· Recreational marine activities centre offering Snorkeling, Kite Boarding, Wind Surfing, Sea Kayaking, Sailing.
· PADI diving facility operated by a specialist diving operator. A special feature will be a dedicated diving training pool where PADI certification training programmes will be offered for the beginners and experienced divers.
Waka Land Cruise
Adventure day trips by legendary Land Rovers are operated daily on tiny country roads and tracks, through UNESCO designated heritage Jati Luwih terraced rice fields and untouched rainforest to the real heart of Bali’s central highlands.
NusaBay, Lembongan Island, Bali – By WHM
Located on Lembongan Island’s Tanjung Sanghyang Bay, 12 kms east of Bali, the resort appeals to those seeking the unhurried pace of a private retreat on a tropical island. The Resort is accessible from both Sanur beach and Benoa harbour.
The luxury Waka Sailing Catamaran provides comfortable departures, three to four times per week from Benoa harbour in the morning and from Tanjung Sanghang Bay in the afternoon.
For further information, please contact:
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Telephone: (62-361) 484 085